(April 21, 2018) Sheena O. Murray is a multi-faceted artist who has explored the worlds of poetry and acting in addition to her work as a solo R&...Read More
(April 19, 2018) Lethel “Show Tyme” Brooks got his start singing in church in his home town of Trenton, N.J. And while Show Tyme – a name conferred...Read More
(April 18, 2018) Say the name Freddie Jackson and you’ll get a reaction from anyone who even came close to a radio in the 1980s and 90s. With ten #1...Read More
The Stylistics, one of the great sweet soul groups of all time, celebrate a 50th anniversary this year, and they still look and sound fantastic. With...Read More
Latest News & Reviews
- First Listen: Sheena O. Murray wants to "Do For Love"
- First Listen: Plutonic Lab looks through "Blind Eyes"
- World Premiere: Show Tyme takes us "Home" with great single
- First Listen: Run N' Fly pays tribute to Pam Grier
- First Listen: Freddie Jackson is back "Without You"
- First Listen: PVibez and Eshe Escoffery shine
- Celebrating The Stylistics at 50 -- Our Tribute
- First Listen: Group 2 Praise delivers a praiseworthy winner
- First Listen: Former Stylistics lead singer Eban Brown collabs on "Brand New" reggae remake
- First Listen: 90s group Next returns with “Want It”